Muscle & Exercise Recovery (Featuring CherryPURE®) Sugar-Free Gummies
Ingredients: Allulose, Allulose Pectin, Purified Water, MCT Oil, Natural Cherry Flavor, Citric Acid, Natural Vegetable Juice Coloring, and Sodium Citrate
CherryPURE® is supported by multiple human clinical trials*
1. Effects of powdered Montmorency tart cherry supplementation on an acute bout of intense lower body strength exercise in resistance-trained males
Led by Dr. Richard Kreider from the Department of Health and Kinesiology, Exercise and Sport Nutrition Laboratory, in College Station, TX, the research team used a well-established double-blind, placebo-controlled testing method to examine if short-term ingestion of a powdered tart cherry supplement, before, and following intense resistance-exercise alleviates muscle soreness and recovery from strength loss.
2. Effects of powdered Montmorency Tart Cherry supplementation on acute endurance exercise performance in aerobically trained individuals
Results revealed that short-term supplementation of Montmorency powdered tart cherries surrounding an endurance challenge attenuated markers of muscle catabolism, reduced immune and inflammatory stress, better maintained redox balance, and increased performance in aerobically trained individuals.
3. Acute Ingestion of Montmorency Tart Cherry reduces serum uric acid but has no Impact on High Sensitivity C-Reactive Protein or Oxidative Capacity
Led by Dr. Angela Hillman from the School of Applied Health Sciences and Wellness at Ohio University, the research team worked with forty-eight individuals to assess the efficacy of Montmorency tart cherry servings and juice versus markers of inflammation (Uric Acid), high-sensitivity C-reactive protein (hsCRP) and oxidative capacity (plasma oxygen radical absorbance capacity (ORAC)). Results indicated that a single CherryPURE® 480mg servings is most effective for lowering UA suggested servings may be used by those who do not enjoy the taste of tart cherry juice.
1. Levers et al. Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition (2015) 12:41 DOI 10.1186/s12970-015-0102-y
2. Levers et al. Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition (2016) 13:22 DOI 10.1186/s12970-016-0133-z
3. Hillman et al. Plant Foods for Human Nutrition (2021) 76:83-89 DOI 10.1007/s11130-021-00879-7
OrganoLeaf only ships anywhere within the United States where our products are allowed to be legally sold. International shipping isn’t available at the moment. We offer free shipping on purchases that amount to more than $49. Please allow 2-4 business days for your order to be processed. Enjoy easy online payments through debit or credit cards. All major forms of payment methods are accepted.
Should you feel the need to do so, you have 30 days from the date of purchase to initiate the process. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our Customer Care Representatives would be happy to assist you. We typically process approved return/refund requests within 1-2 business days. If your product was purchased through an OrganoLeaf distributor or retailer, you will need to go back to your original purchase location for any return or exchange.